Pure experience with the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
Enjoy lots of attractions in the SalzburgerLand at no extra cost: As a guest staying in our 4-star Alpine lifestyle hotel in Kaprun, the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card is included in your room booking. From approx. the 15th of May to the 15th of October, you can save a fair amount of money as many services are free of charge or available at a discount.
Kaprun summer card
Get out the door. Into the experience.
Up the mountains. To the lake or the glacier. To the Kaprun high mountain reservoirs, the Krimml waterfalls, or the lido. Wherever you go on your summer holiday in Kaprun – the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card opens the door.
TRAVEL FOR FREE ON ALL FORMS OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT!
The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card is also the Pinzgau mobility card. It allows you to use ALL forms of public transport for free – from the train to the postbus and the Pinzgau local railway for the duration of your holiday (steam trains and special trains are not included).
Pure experiences in the Salzburg region.
Services & discounts.
Summer in the Salzburg region is full of experiences. But we can tell you a hundred times, it is better to take a look at the long list of activities that you can enjoy free or at a reduced price with the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card:
- Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun: 3.000 metres above sea level
- Schmittenhöhe: uphill and downhill free of charge
- Kaprun alpine reservoirs: technology at your fingertips
- Boat tour on Lake Zell: beautiful views
- Lidos at the lake: aqua fun for everyone
- Mittersill National Park Centre
- Krimmel Waterfalls: healthy and impressive
- Maiskogel Family Mountain: fun & games
- Sigmund Thun Gorge
- Museums & cultural highlights