Enjoy lots of attractions
in Salzburger Land at no extra cost
Da ist Erlebnis drin
As a guest staying in our 4 star hotel in Kaprun, the Zell am See – Kaprun Summer Card is included in the price of your holiday. From approx. 15. Mai through to 15. October you can save a fair amount of money as the following services are free of charge or available at a discount.
Get out the door. Into the experience.
Up the mountains. To the lake or the glacier. To the Kaprun high mountain reservoirs, the Krimml waterfalls or the lido. Wherever you go on your summer holiday in Kaprun - the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card opens the door.
TRAVEL FOR FREE ON ALL FORMS OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT!
Die Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card = Pinzgau mobility card. It enables you to use ALL forms of public transport for free – from the train to the postbus and Pinzgau local railway – for the duration of your holiday. (Excludes steam trains and special trains)
Pure experience on an active holiday in the Salzburg region.
Services & discounts.
Summer in the Salzburg region is full of experiences. But we can tell you a hundred times, it is better to take a look at the long list of activities that you can enjoy free or at a reduced price with the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card:
- Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun - 3.000 metres above sea level
- Schmittenhöhe - uphill and downhill free of charge
- Kaprun alpine reservoirs - technology at your fingertips
- Ship tour on Lake Zell - beautiful views
- Lidos at the lake - aqua fun for everyone
- Mittersill National Park Centre
- Krimmel Waterfalls - healthy and impressive
- Maiskogel Family Mountain - fun & games
- Sigmund Thun Gorge
- Museums & cultural highlights