Sporthotel Alpenhaus Kaprun next to the Kitzsteinhorn
Experience the Alps at 3,029 m.
Over 3,000 m altitude. Glacier freshness. White snow fields. Rugged rock. Clear air. Wide views. A world made to experience and discover. The new 3K K-onnection takes you high up from the center of Kaprun near the ALPENHAUS KAPRUN over the Maiskogel to the Kitzsteinhorn glacier. And right into the experience - summer and winter.
All year experience on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier.
Nature, sport & snow.
Directly from the ALPENHAUS KAPRUN to the Glacier with 3.000 m. The quickest way to the alpine world on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier. From October to May a paradise for skiers and snowboarders, cross-country skiing and ski tours. With the summer there are many opportunities for MTB tours, freeride trails and a variety of hikes. Sightseeing is even possible - in the “Gipfelwelt 3000”.
Winter experiences close to the glacier in the ALPENHAUS KAPRUN
Winter on the Kitzsteinhorn & Maiskogel
- The Kitzsteinhorn year-round glacier ski area (open from October to the end of July, please note opening times)
- 3 snow parks and the largest Superpipe in Austria
- Off piste Eldorado: 5 routes close to the lifts
- ICE Camp from January through to mid-April: 3 igloos make stylish places to meet on skiing holidays on the glacier, with chilled music, cool drinks and snacks
- Cross-country skiing on skiing holidays at the glacier: 3 km high altitude trail at 2900 m above sea level
Holidays between the Kitzsteinhorn and the Zell Lake
Our 4 star hotel near to the glacier and the legendary Kitzsteinhorn makes the ideal base for a wide variety of active entertainment both in summer and in winter. Summer in Kaprun links skiing adventures in the Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area and bathing fun in the Zell Lake.
Between the two, there is a host of biking routes, hiking paths, and a fantastic golf course in Zell am See. Families with children and teenagers, hikers, outdoor adventurers, and nature lovers will find a huge range of variety and heartfelt hospitality in the Hohe Tauern National Park.
Mountains & lake
There is so much to discover!