Alpen.Veda.Spa in harmony with nature
The spa resort in Kaprun at the Alpenhaus Kaprun
Wellness over 2 floors combined with unique views of the Kitzsteinhorn and the surrounding mountains. Where else could you experience this better than at the Alpenhaus Kaprun, your 4* wellness and spa hotel in Kaprun?
Our spacious spa and wellness area at the Alpenhaus Kaprun was renewed in 2014 and offers you 1000 m² of everything that helps towards a feeling of relaxation and recuperation.
Pools with views at the 4* star hotel in Kaprun
Dive into the pleasantly warm heated panorama outdoor pool in summer, with a water temperature of 28°C. Throughout the year, you can enjoy the pleasure of our heated indoor pool with panoramic views.
Enjoy relaxing and simply floating around whilst taking in the remarkable views of the Kitzsteinhorn and the surrounding mountains. The sun loungers in the glazed swimming pool area offer plenty of room for resting, as does the neighbouring garden with its sunbathing lawn in a wonderful natural setting.
Fitness & yoga with views of the Alps
Those hungry for exercise will find the athletic challenges they are after in our fitness room, flooded with natural light. Whilst on holiday, there is no need to put your training on hold; here you can benefit from the latest in fitness equipment, available for use 24 hours a day.
The yoga that we offer brings your body and soul into harmony and brings you closer to nature.
Spacious sauna landscape right in Kaprun
Strengthen your circulation and build up your immune defences whilst enjoying the soothing heat of the saunas and steam baths, or refresh yourself in the ice cold shower.
Our sauna staff will treat you with special infusions chosen to match the current season. Breathe in deeply and let your sauna visit in the Alps develop into a special ritual.
The range of saunas available in our wellness hotel in Kaprun
- Finnish sauna (85 – 95°C)
- Herb sauna (50 – 60°C)
- Non-naked sauna
- Steam bath
- Brine grotto
- Gentle organic sauna
- Ice shower
- Exciting deluxe showers
- Kneipp pool
- Quiet rest rooms with light therapy and heated waterbeds on which to relax
- Vitalbar with tasty selection of drinks and healthy snacks (fruit, nuts, etc.)
Relaxing massages and treatments in the Alpen.Veda.Spa
The inspiration for the layout, furnishings and range of treatments on offer is inspired by the healing power of nature, the meditative effect of the mountains, and the energy of water. Our Alpen.Veda.Spa offers an holistic, relaxed experience for body, soul, and spirit. In our treatments, we rely on the high-quality natural products from VAGHEGGI PHYTOCOSMETIC. Please reserve your desired appointment for massages and treatments in good time.
Enjoy rest and relaxation in our Alpen.Veda.Spa
- Apples and a selection of teas are available at the Vital Bar in the Alpen.Veda.Spa
- To enable guests to truly manage to escape everyday life, mobile telephones must be switched to silent in the whole spa area. Notebooks may not be used in the spa area.
- The entire spa and wellness area is a no smoking zone.
- The lower floor (sauna landscape) is a naked area, whereas the entire swimming pool area, where children are allowed, is not.
- Bath robes, flip-flops, and towels for the sauna area are of course provided in the Alpenhaus bath bag in your room. If you require further towels or bathrobes for the sauna, please ask at reception.