Please vacate all rooms and suites by midday on your day of departure.
According to availability, we offer a late checkout option. Please find out about the possibilities available from our team at reception.
To avoid waiting times, you are welcome to settle your bill on the evening prior to your departure.
General terms and conditions
Electric car charging station
Breakfast in your room
- Golfclub Zell am See, 5 min drive (2 x 18 hole course)
- Golfclub Mittersill, 25 min drive (18 hole course)
- Golfclub Urslautal, 25 min drive (18 hole course)
- Golfclub Brandlhof, 40 min drive (18 hole course)
Our team at reception will happily book times for you.
More golfing information is available under golf holidays.
On prior arrangement, you are welcome to bring pets with you. Please note that dogs must be kept on leads in the hotel and in the hotel grounds. For reasons of hygiene, pets are not allowed in the restaurant and wellness areas. We charge a €12 general cleaning charge per animal per night, without food.
Massages & beauty treatments
We are pleased to be able to arrange your desired well-being treatments with you directly at hotel reception, or via the Alpen.Veda.Spa reception. You will find details of the wide range offered by the Alpen.Veda.Spa in the brochure in your room.
Local tourist taxes
Car park & underground car park
Our restaurant is open at the following times:
- Breakfast: 7 AM to 11 AM
- Evening meal: 6:30 PM to 9 PM
Dress code for evening meal: sporty casual, appropriate for the hotel
We offer our large menu selection between 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM, and between 6:30 PM and 9 PM.
We offer a smaller selection between 1:30 PM and 6:30 PM in our afternoon menu at the hotel bar.
Please note that bathrobes should not be worn in the restaurant and bar area (except for during the skier’s snack time in winter).
Skier’s snack (in the winter season, from October through to April)
Ski cellar with boot dryer
Cancellation conditions & cancellation insurance
Sometimes it may happen that a holiday you have looked forward to for so long has to be cancelled or delayed due to some unforeseen circumstance. If this is the case, the following cancellation conditions apply:
- Up to 7 working days prior to arrival: free cancellation
- Cancellation within 6 working days prior to arrival incurs 90% of the total booking price
- Cancellation less than 1 working days prior to arrival incurs the entire booking price, as does leaving before the agreed departure date.
- In case of no-show, late arrival or early departure 100 % of the entire stay will be charged.
Christmas | New Year´s Eve:
- Up to 30 working days prior to arrival: free cancellation
- Cancellation up to 7 working days prior to arrival incurs 70% of the total booking price
- Cancellation within 7 working days prior to arrival incurs 90% of the total booking price
- No-show - 90% of the total booking price
Please note that any cancellation must be in written form to be valid.
For this reason, and in order to avoid any unnecessary costs, we recommend taking out Hotelstorno Plus holiday insurance, covering both you and your family. You can take out Hotelstorno Plus insurance online.
Wellness and spa information
The Alpen.Veda.Spa area is open daily.
- Swimming pool: 7 AM to 9 PM
- Sauna & rest area: midday to 9 PM in winter
- Sauna & rest area: 3 PM to 9 PM in summer
- Massage & beauty: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Fitness room: open 24 hours a day
Out of consideration for other guests, children under the age of 16 are only allowed in the spa area when accompanied by parents and with an appointment for a child or teenager spa treatment. Please observe that the sauna area is a relaxation and quiet rest area.
More information is available under Alpen.Veda.Spa